GROUPE LE DUFF Trademark - Serial Number 79227584
The color(s) black, white and gray is/are claimed as a feature of the mark.
The mark consists of the wording "GROUPE LE DUFF" in white letters against a black quadrilateral background with a white and gray outline.
(016) Printing products, namely printed matter in the nature of prospectuses, booklets, leaflets, brochures, information brochures, catalogs, directories, newspapers, periodicals, journals, magazines, manuals and newsletters all in the field of food
(029) Meat, fish, poultry and game not live; meat extracts, preserved, dried and cooked fruit and vegetables; fruit and vegetable salads; jellies, jams, compotes; eggs; milk; milk desserts namely milk shakes; edible oils and fats
(030) Coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, rice, tapioca, sago, artificial coffee, flour; bread, bread containing processed cereals, Viennese bread; sandwiches; pastry; and confectionery made of sugar and confectionery chips for baking; edible ices; honey, treacle; yeast, baking powder; salt, mustard; vinegar, sauces; spices; ice for refreshment; biscuits, buns, croissants, lady slippers in the nature of cookies, fondants; cakes, cake mix, pancakes, tarts, quiches; pizzas
(035) Industrial or commercial business management assistance; industrial and commercial business organization and management consulting; market study; export agency service; export promotion services; dissemination of advertisements; organization of exhibitions for commercial or advertising purposes; computer file management; commercial business consultation relating to industrial strategy and innovation projects; online commercial services via an Internet platform namely online retail store services featuring agri-food products and table art products, in the nature of candles for lighting, scented candles, perfumed candles, non-electric apparatus for the preparation of foodstuffs, namely, graters, kneaders, beaters, mixers, grinders, coffee grinders, fruit presses, potato mashers, fruit or vegetable juicers, vegetable peelers, slicers, vegetable slicers, electric knives, salad spinners, knife grinding machines, can-opening machines, small non-electric portable utensils for the kitchen, namely, shredders, beaters, mixers, sieves, pancake griddles, raclette and fondue apparatus, kitchen containers not of precious metal, cutlery, non-electric can openers, pie servers, dishes, tableware, glassware, decanters, porcelain, butter dishes, lanterns, sauce bowls, pots, baskets, bread baskets, bread boards, vases, trays, cloche plate, cheese covers, plates not of precious metal, napkin rings, napkin holders, salt and pepper mills, pots, pans, cake molds, table mats, cookie boxes, bread bins, sandwich boxes, jars, kitchen spatulas, baking dishes, coffee cups, bowls, mugs, pots, pastry cutters, flower bowls, fruit cups, fruit bowls, candle holders and vases for holding a candle, household linen, table linen including tablecloths not of paper, table napkins of textile materials, table runners, towels of textile materials, glass cloths, oilcloth for use as tablecloths, tea towels, aprons, chef's hats; provision of on-line sales areas namely an online marketplace for sellers and buyers of goods and services
(036) Financial services via the Internet namely providing financial advice and consultancy services; electronic payment services namely processing electronic payments, ACH, credit card, debit card and electronic checks; secure payment services namely providing secure commercial transactions and payment options
(038) Telecommunications services, namely, personal communications services; communications by computer terminals; transmission and dissemination of data by computer; provision of access to databases; provision of user access to the Internet; Transmission of information in the nature of data, voice and documents by electronic means, particularly via global communication networks; electronic transmission of information relating to payment transactions; provision of access to databases containing commercial transactions by means of electronic communication networks
(039) Transport by road, boat, air, rail; packaging and storage of goods; merchandise transport logistics services namely storage, transportation and delivery of goods for others, by road, air, rail, ship or truck; information relating to the transport of goods; distribution namely delivery of food products
(041) Translation services
(042) Quality control for others
(043) Providing food and drink; fast food restaurant services; providing temporary accommodation; hotel services; tea rooms; coffee shops, cafeterias; catering services, namely, preparation and serving of meals, foodstuffs and cooked dishes
The English translation of "GROUPE" in the mark is "GROUP".
Trademark Owner History
Owner at Publication
Please login to see Correspondences information